Our time-tested Witch Hazel Aloe Vera Formula Toners are now available in a convenient misting spray bottle that will surely enhance your skin’s natural glow. Throw it in your bag for an on-the-go refresher or keep at your desk when your skin needs a little extra pick-me-up.
But before you spritz and spray away, understand why you should!
- Facial mists refresh your skin. This one goes without saying— your skin is the largest organ in the human body and you only get one, so you might as well treat it like absolute gold. The same way water intake is beneficial for your total body health from the inside out, a facial mist with the right ingredients is an extra boost for your skin’s overall glow.
- Not all facial mists are created equal. Three words: Simple. Invigorating. Home-grown. Extracted from organic Witch Hazel grown exclusively for Thayers on a family farm in Fairfield County, Connecticut, and organic Aloe Barbadensis leaf, this natural remedy freshens your face with natural healing powers. If that wasn’t enough, they are Alcohol-Free, Paraben-Free, Phthalate-Free, Cruelty-Free, and Gluten-Free!
- Facial mists help you seal in extra moisture. Another way to increase your skin’s hydration is by layering an application of facial mist in between your skincare and makeup routine. For example, you could mist before applying moisturizer, again before primer, and again before foundation. With each step, you’re sealing in the moisture—the end result will be a plumper, dewier, natural skin look.
- Revival for makeup-worn skin. When you’re heading from the office to cocktails, or in between errands, facial mists are a great way to touch-up your makeup-worn face without having to wash off and start all over again. All you need to do is mist your face a couple times and then use your fingertips or a brush to re-blend. Spot-conceal where needed, and you’re ready to go!
- The savior for any panic moment in public. Just finished a hot yoga or workout sesh? Spray. Feel your skin drying up around mid-afternoon in the office? Spray. Running errands on a humid day? Spray. Waiting for that text back? Spray.
So… ready to get misty? Thayers Witch Hazel Toner Facial Mists are available in three scents, Rose Petal, Cucumber, and Lavender, and are now available at Target, Whole Foods, and your local health food store.
Only question now is, which scent will you try first?!